Insurance and banking
We work side by side with highly qualified banking operators to manage a great number of bad debts in order to find pioneering economic solutions to relieve balance sheets, taking part in the structuring and negotiation of acquisitions of such assets in most efficient way from a legal and tax perspective.
The banking and insurance law team of SLS Avvocati has worked with the most qualified Italian and EU operators or operators from other countries that are service providers, providing assistance and consultancy in various activities, including insurance intermediation and issues concerning regulations.
The department has developed skills on the issues of major interest and a comprehensive view of market dynamics without losing sight of focus on research and in-depth examination.
Our assistance covers numerous activities such as:
- negotiation and drafting documents and preparing opinions
- preparing national and international agreements relating to credit guarantees, letters of credit, non-performing loans, securitisation, project and structured financing
- authorisation, inspection and sanction procedures
- insolvency procedures, regulatory and accounting aspects
- company financing operations, real estate financing, debt restructuring, financial disputes
- national and international civil disputes and arbitration proceedings
- relations with ISVAP (Italian Supervisory Body for Private Insurance) and procedures before the Competition and Market Authority
- outsourcing of paralegal services.